Senior Java EngineerApply Now
Analyst1 provides disruptive technology, designed around the analyst first. Our threat intelligence platform provides automation and efficiencies, putting the analyst back into the role they thrive in – thinking. Threat intelligence is at the heart of our technology that integrates disparate controls into a single platform, automates analyst workflows and cyber defense mitigation actions, and enables organizations to have intelligence-driven operations at the heart of their security missions.
Our systems are specifically designed by cyber analysts, for cyber analysts. The web-based platform focuses on making the daily job easier for our end-users. We proudly create software that is in-house employee-built.
About the role
As a Senior Java Engineer, you will be working in a collaborative environment where you will be encouraged to share your ideas, ask questions, and learn from your peers. You will have a passion for web development, a willingness to try new things, and a strong desire to learn and grow.
What you’ll do
- Work with a high quality and motivated team that swarms together to solve problems and still have the autonomy to design solutions.
- Develop and maintain the next generation of cyber intelligence software.
- Contribute to the bottom line and see impact with clients quickly.
What you’ll bring
- Senior level experience with Java, Spring, Angular (v2+), Hibernate, SQL.
- Proclivity to make complex problems simple.
- An automated test-mindset.
- Clear communication with ease in understanding challenging concepts.
- Passionate and energized by working as part of a fully-remote team.
- A strong belief in unit testing code.
Bonus if you have
- Experience with 3rd party systems (Especially RESTful interfaces) Integrations.
- Experience designing software architecture.
- Experience analyzing system performance and implementing improvements.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $150k – $190k.
Analyst1 salary ranges are determined by role and level. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations and could be higher or lower based on a multitude of factors, including job-related skills, experience, location and relevant education or training.
This position does not provide sponsorship
What makes Analyst1 a great place to work?
- Be Appreciated: We possess a positive, collaborative spirit that’s visible in all we accomplish together as a team. Every employee plays an integral role in our success and that of our customers.
- Diversity & Inclusion: We listen, have humility, and are open to new ways of thinking.
- We have fun! No matter how fast we grow or how busy we are, we always remember to laugh and enjoy each other and our customers.
- We value your time: We encourage a healthy balance of our career and personal lives.
- Competitive salary + Bonus
- Fully Funded medical, dental, and vision coverage options
- Remote-First Culture
- Flexible Time Off Policy
- Life Insurance, Pet Insurance, Pre-Paid Legal Aid Options
- Week off from Christmas through New Year’s Day
Analyst1 is an equal opportunity employer, and we welcome everyone to our team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.