DoD / IC Account Executive – RemoteApply Now
Join Our Team
Analyst1 provides disruptive technology, designed around the analyst first. Our threat intelligence platform provides automation and efficiencies, putting the analyst back into the role they thrive in – thinking. Threat intelligence is at the heart of our technology that integrates disparate controls into a single platform, automates analyst workflows and cyber defense mitigation actions, and enables organizations to have intelligence-driven operations at the heart of their security missions.
Our systems are specifically designed by cyber analysts, for cyber analysts. The web-based platform focuses on making the daily job easier for our end-users. We proudly create software that is in-house employee-built.
About the role
As a DoD / IC Account Executive, you will find and close new business to technical buyers in top management within the Department of Defense and Intelligence Community organizations. You will excel through a consultative sales approach, managing a robust pipeline, and focusing on collaborative and productive relationships with each other and our customers.
You can build your career alongside people you want to work with, while driving company success, as we define the future of cybersecurity.
What you’ll do
- Exceed revenue quota goals on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis.
- Demonstrate the ability to address each customer’s and partner’s unique inquiry, while providing them with the proper information and appropriate solution based on the customer’s specific needs and interests.
- Develop, manage, and expand accounts in the Department of Defense and US Intelligence Community.
- Collaborate with Marketing to develop and execute marketing plans through/with end users and partners.
- Follow-up on all leads supplied and ensure internal systems are updated.
- Marshal and lead the appropriate technical resources to demonstrate Analyst1’s advantages to the customer.
- Follow-up with clients and work with Analyst1 post-sale account managers to ensure consistent and ongoing coverage of accounts including new sales opportunities.
- Understand and work in all aspects of the sales cycle, including qualifying, presentations, demonstrations, RFP responses, negotiations and the closing process.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the territory including the customers, the prospects, the partners, the influencers, and the competitors.
- Understand and communicate all product and technological strategies employed by competitive and complementary organizations in the Analyst1 market space.
- Maintain the highest level of customer and partner satisfaction within the accounts in your territory.
- Coordinate, plan, and schedule sales support functions with Technical Sales staff.
- Demonstrate the ability to create and manage conversations at all business and technical levels of a client’s organization from their CEO to a Systems Administrator.
- Utilize all channel management and reporting tools.
- Up to 20% Travel
What you’ll bring
- 7+ years of B2B sales experience, with 3 years selling enterprise SaaS products and services.
- Proven success in a quota-oriented sales environment and an understanding of technology and technological innovations.
- Proven negotiation skills and the ability to persuade and influence decision makers and executives.
- Professionalism, personal integrity, a high internal commitment to achieve success, the ability to build and maintain a vast network of professional relationships over a long period of time, strong oral and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or global equivalent in an IT, business or sales related field.
Bonus if you have
- Experience selling to security or technology professionals.
What makes Analyst1 a great place to work?
- Be Appreciated: We possess a positive, collaborative spirit that’s visible in all we accomplish together as a team. Every employee plays an integral role in our success and that of our customers.
- Diversity & Inclusion: We listen, have humility, and are open to new ways of thinking.
- We have fun! No matter how fast we grow or how busy we are, we always remember to laugh and enjoy each other and our customers.
- We value your time: We encourage a healthy balance of our career and personal lives.
- Competitive salary + Bonus
- Fully Funded medical, dental, and vision coverage options
- Remote-First Culture
- Flexible Time Off Policy
- Life Insurance, Pet Insurance, Pre-Paid Legal Aid Options
- Week off from Christmas through New Year’s Day
Analyst1 is an equal opportunity employer, and we welcome everyone to our team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.