Customer Success AnalystApply Now
Join Our Team
We focus on collaborative and productive relationships with each other and our customers. Here, you can build your career alongside people you want to work with, while driving company success as we define the future of cybersecurity.
Analyst1 provides disruptive technology designed around the analyst first. Our threat intelligence platform provides automation and efficiencies, putting the analyst back into the role they thrive in – thinking. Threat intelligence is at the heart of our technology that integrates disparate controls into a single platform, automates analyst workflows and cyber defense mitigation actions, and enables organizations to have intelligence-driven operations at the heart of their security missions.
Analyst1’s Customer Success team serves as the trusted interface between Analyst1 and all customers across their lifecycle from on-boarding, through adoption, and into advocacy & renewal. The Customer Success team engages customers using a partnership approach which positions our Customer Success representatives as trusted members of our customer’s extended team. This collective-team approach enables our customers to leverage Analyst1 to operationalize threat intelligence within their security operations program and effectively defend their organizations against bad actors.
As a Customer Success Analyst, you will embed yourself with assigned customers to provide understanding, relationships, support, and solutions resulting in Analyst1 being an essential part of how customers execute their security mission. The ideal analyst is someone with former cyber analysis experience/responsibilities looking to transition their career to scale their experiences through Analyst1’s adoption at customers. You will spend your days working closely with customers to ensure they are effectively using Analyst1 to proactively defend their environment, specifically adopting strategies and workflows to improve defensive capabilities and efficiencies.
Customer Success Analyst team members work with software development, system and network architecture, system administration, and data science to provide focus on technical responsibilities:
- Gain a complete understanding of Analyst1’s role in ideal and current customer operations
- Work with customers to ensure they are leveraging the product and achieving success
- Deriving and disseminating best practices that help drive customer adoption of Analyst1
- Take responsibility for a customer’s adoption, renewal, and expansion of software’s use and licenses sold
- Understand the daily workings of small to large cyber teams (and the organizational complexities of many teams using Analyst1 together)
- Provide strategies for adoption and training of end users to ensure retention
- Develop support documentation, including training and user guides
- Provide product feedback to product team based on customer experiences
Required Skills & Experiences
- Experience with cyber intelligence, cyber automation, or cyber defense roles & industry (see section below for examples of relevant experience)
- Strong technical background and ability to speak to engineers and end users as a former “person in the chair”
- Strong troubleshooting, presentation, and consultative skills
- Comfortable speaking technically with analysts and strategically with senior executives
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, to include communicating directly with clients
- Able to deliver in a 100% remote working environment
- BA/BS or equivalent combination of education and experience
Cyber Relevant Skills & Examples
Applicants are encouraged to apply if you have any of the listed skills and/or other unlisted but relevant experience.
- Experience producing or using cyber threat intelligence
- Experience working with ITSM/ticketing solutions
- Experience supporting SOC operations
- Experience working with and/or configuring SIEM/Log Manager tools (e.g. Splunk, ELK, Exabeam, Devo)
- Experience authoring signatures (aka rules/alerts) to aid in malicious activity detection (including but not limited to SNORT, YARA, SURICATA)
- Experience illustrating malicious activity trends based on triaged/vetted malicious network activity
Additional Relevant Skills & Experiences
- Background as government civilian or contractor
- Current or past DHS suitability or DoD clearance
Hours: Flexible working hours, with required ability to support 24/7 for break/fix requirements.
Travel: On-site and/or travel to customers varies by accounts, up to 25%.
Benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401k