Lead Angular DeveloperApply Now
Join Our Team
We focus on collaborative and productive relationships with each other and our customers. Here, you can build your career alongside people you want to work with, while driving company success as we define the future of cybersecurity.
Analyst1’s engineers develop and maintain the next generation of cyber intelligence software. Our systems are specifically designed by cyber analysts, for cyber analysts. The web-based platform focuses on making the daily job easier for our end-users.
We are looking for an Angular lead engineer that will take ownership of the user interface focused on maintaining high quality, well tested code and a consistent user experience. The Angular lead will both develop functionality independently and work with the full stack engineers, when they are doing UI development, to assist them in design and participate in code reviews.
What We Look for in Our Engineers
- Proclivity to make complex problems simple
- Senior level experience with Angular (v2+)
- Java, Spring, Hibernate, SQL Experience is a plus
- An automated test-mindset
- Clear communication with ease in understanding challenging concepts
- Positive attitude and energized by working as part of a fully-remote team
- Eagerness to work on all aspects of development at a growing company
About Our Team
- Our software is employee-built, no contract development teams
- We have always been a 100% remote company
- We respect a healthy work-life balance
- We believe in unit testing our code
- Choice of your laptop. Most of us use MacBook Pros. Some run Linux.
Analyst1 is a privately-owned, profitable company bootstrapped without any outside investment. We were founded by cyber analysts and software engineers frustrated by then-current solutions which did not meet the end-users’ needs.
The company developed capabilities around the problems they encountered on the job. Analyst1 has since grown along these principles:
- We derive satisfaction by solving problems of real users to benefit their day-to-day operations and decisions.
- We define success by empowering our customers to fulfill their missions more efficiently and effectively.
- We have trust and confidence in each other to tackle any task in front of us.